RepairQ 1.1.8 release is now live! This release features:
- Add discounts by line item, just edit the amount or percentage in the ticket items table
- You now have the option to override ticket item prices (it is an item type setting). If you add/edit an item type you will see there is now a “Can override price” checkbox. If you need help changing any of your existing item types (some may be un-editable) to enable price override, just let us know and we will change it for you.
1.1.8 release notes:
- Bug #2173: Can’t apply discount to inventory item after saved
- Feature #2115: Move discount field to ticket item
- Feature #2213: Item Type setting – price editable
- Feature #2214: Ticket item price override
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.