RepairQ 1.2.1 release is now live! This release features:
- We can now apply custom branding to your app. Custom logos, custom backgrounds, colors, etc. Just ask us about it!
- Print ticket labels – print a label for every device on a ticket for easier management of repair & tradein/refurb devices
- Tickets table now shows tickets by updated date instead of created date
- Other minor tweaks, see notes below:
1.2.1 release notes:
- Feature #2260: Custom logo for RepairQ
- Feature #2261: Print Ticket Label
- Bug #2244: Repair device form – is repairable not enforced (already published in a hotfix on 11/24)
- Bug #2276: Make customer email addr a mailto: link
- Bug #2279: Cost & Price inconsistent order
- Bug #2281: Customer create a ticket
- Bug #2282: Ticket Listing dates
- Bug #2283: Item type list – Add price override column
- Bug #2287: Ticket Items – Quick Add – location
- Bug #2289: Inventory Labels
- Bug #2293: Item types sort
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.