RepairQ 1.2.7 release is now live! This release features:
- Ticket Location transfer system: Managers and Shift Leads can now transfer tickets to a different location from the ticket list
- Added prevention for many of the “mysterious” ticket errors, mostly related to the ticket devices (notes that are too long, serial numbers with spaces, etc.)
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
- Location specific overrides for reorder points and reorder amounts
- Managers will be able to edit payments after they are submitted so that it will be easier to correct mistakes
- Purchase Order System
- Quickbooks Integration
1.2.7 release notes:
- Feature #2407: Ticket Location Transfer
- Bug #2403: Serial # with a space
- Bug #2430: Prevent ticket device errors
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.