RepairQ 1.3.5 release is now live!
- New Customer View design – we have reworked the customer view page to make it easier to use, and to prepare for future features
- Catalog item searches have been improved – The search fields for ticket items, purchase order items, and in the inventory and catalog will now return results for combinations of keywords
- New item type setting that will allow you to bundle parts and still charge tax for them
- Separated ticket print styles. Using paper size to determine ticket receipt styling proved unreliable, so we separated out the styles into two separate actions. Now when you print a ticket it will default to the receipt printer style. If you click the new “print invoice” button it will print the invoice style.
- New training / self-help tutorials! We have been expanding our tutorials section lately, and we grouped them by user role on the “tutorials” page in your app (look in the footer)
- The “start a return” button was added to the ticket action buttons and removed from the ticket items section.
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.3.5 release notes:
- Feature #2346: New Customer Layout
- Feature #2612: Fuzzy match for catalog item name
- Feature #2670: Ticket Index Stats – ticket type counts
- Feature #2673: Bundle part – show price and tax setting
- Feature #2685: Location leaderboard filters – add item type and catalog item filters
- Feature #2697: Separate invoice print from receipt
- Bug #2648: Move the return item button
- Bug #2684: Customer search – default to all locations
- Bug #2687: Ticket refund amount with price override
- Bug #2688: Delete Ticket – issue deleting ticket notes
- Bug #2700: Backorder restock alert – properly show backorder tickets
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.