RepairQ 1.4.1 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- We improved the search algorithms further.
- We added a new search for adding ticket items – you no longer need to use the popover window to add ticket items. Now you can search from the main window to select an item to add to the ticket. Also, scanning serial numbers & SKUs has been combined with the new search field.
- We added a new search for adding devices – you no longer need to use the popover window to add devices. You can search for devices and quickly add them to the ticket.
- Device info is now editable on the ticket
- We added a password field for devices, and removed the “sim, battery, case… in possession” section. Also enabled additional note formatting for device diagnostic notes.
- Added new discount reports, we also added discount, tax, and total columns to most of the sales reports
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.4.1 release notes:
- Feature #2043: Add password field to devices
- Feature #2256: Editable customer devices
- Feature #2728: Purchase order item notes – save onto inventory items
- Feature #2733: Adding Ticket Items updates
- Feature #2734: Adding Repair Devices updates
- Feature #2804: Discount Reports
- Feature #2805: Item Type and Catalog Item filter for sales reports
- Support #2815: Add support for Canadian Provinces
- Bug #2741: Inventory Search – search by serial number & narrow results
- Bug #2755: Ticket notes – don’t save until ticket id exists
- Bug #2779: Catalog & Inventory search – breaks sortable columns
- Bug #2781: Set inventory max pagination to 100
- Bug #2799: Disable save button on click
- Bug #2802: Closing $0 ticket
- Bug #2806: Catalog import – better handling of blank SKUs
- Bug #2808: Column Order for catalog export
- Bug #2811: Price Check ranking algorithm
- Bug #2812: Purchase order – if received or reconciled, use avg inventory item cost and not catalog item cost
- Bug #2818: Create refurb ticket date
- Bug #2819: Tradein – save carrier id onto inventory item
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.