RepairQ 1.5.2 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- New Tax Settings – We have overhauled the way taxes are setup in RepairQ. Tax settings are no longer managed in the Item Type and Location settings. Now you will be able to setup “Tax Classes” and apply them to specific location and item type combinations. We are also adding support for Surcharge type taxes (percentage of a calculated tax amount). The new tax system will also allow you to display tax totals as separate line items (we call them “Tax Groups”) – this primarily concerns our international users in countries or regions with multiple tax rates.
- New Ticket Status – “Waiting for Payment” – we added a ticket status that is available after “Ready for Pickup.” This status is intended to help those of you with B2B relationships keep better track of tickets where the business is on credit terms for payment.
- Condensed Invoice Format – we have condensed the invoice format print view so that it can fit on one standard 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper in most scenarios.
- Trade in notes are now displayed on refurb items and refurb tickets (finally!)
- We now have the ability to enable Integrated Payment Processing for individual locations for those of you with multiple stores.
Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.5.2 release notes:
- Feature #1965: Trade-in Notes
- Feature #3195: Internationalization for tax rates and currency
- Feature #3388: Cash Reconciliation Reports – filter dates
- Feature #3391: Accountant Role – view access to timesheets
- Feature #3400: Add customer phone numbers to ticket export
- Feature #3415: Add Labor or Part filter on catalog
- Feature #3425: On the Catalog Item list, change the Active Filter to Inactive Filter
- Feature #3432: Customer export – include all fields
- Feature #3450: Add device Carrier to ticket print views
- Feature #3457: Prevent browser autofilling pin
- Feature #3461: Add new ticket status – Waiting for Payment
- Feature #3467: Add fields to Repair Device Report
- Feature #3472: Condense Invoice print styles
- Feature #3490: Enforce location role permissions on location filters
- Feature #3437: Allow integrated payments per location
- Task #3444: Limit the qty of inventory items allowed in a single save
- Bug #3074: Attendance date range should not be adjusted to week start day
- Bug #3380: Sales tax on returns
- Bug #3397: Province and State info not displaying properly
- Bug #3419: Updating purchase order item cost/price persists
- Bug #3453: Cannot remove ticket items on tradein ticket
- Bug #3474: Accounting Reports – if “closed ticket” filter set then include all ticket items
- Bug #3478: Validate ticket before sending payments to gateway to prevent duplicate transactions
- Bug #3486: Sales Summary by Referral Report – Add Line Totals
- Automated Notification System
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.