RepairQ 1.6.1 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- Print Template Customizations – customize what information displays on each of the following print views: ticket receipt, ticket invoice, ticket label, ticket receipt email, and inventory label.
- Inventory Adjustment Enhancements – transfer groups of inventory items between locations using the inventory adjustment feature. You will also be able to update the cost and recalculate the average cost for groups of inventory items.
- Inventory Transfer Enhancement – “backorder” items at another location using the inventory transfer (internal purchase order) feature. This will allow you to better manage your warehouse location(s) as a true centralized inventory warehouse & purchasing center where satellite stores purchase inventory from a warehouse.
- Global Warranty Update – with the global warranty you no longer need to attach a ticket item before the warranty/disclaimer shows
- Purchase Order – receiving serialized items interface – entering serial numbers to receive on a purchase order now works similar to the inventory count feature. In a separate pop-up window you can scan/enter each the serial number for each item received and submit the results.
- Average Cost Update – Over the last two quarters we have been auditing the system to identify accounting loopholes or shortcomings, and we recently discovered that the way we track average cost can be error prone. The problem this release addresses is that it gives users the ability to re-align average cost back to actual cost after data entry errors have caused the average cost to become incorrect. Here’s how it the average cost calculation works…each time a new inventory item is added into RepairQ the average cost is recalculated for all “like items” in your “live inventory” at the “affected location”. Similarly, each time the cost for an existing inventory item is amended in RepairQ the average cost is recalculated for all “like items” in your “live inventory” at the “affected location”. Prior to this release, the average cost of all existing items was totaled and averaged with the actual cost of the new items. Now with this release the the actual cost of all existing items is totaled and averaged with the actual cost of the new items. While the difference seems subtle, the impact is significant because it allows the user to correct past data entry errors and bring the average cost back in alignment with actual cost, thus being accurate going forward.
- Reports Update – Sales and profitability reports now use the same filters as the accounting reports so that you can compare figures “apples to apples”
- Purchase Order Export – Export purchase orders to excel
Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.6.1 release notes:
- Feature #3804: Internal PO – allow ordering above instock amount
- Feature #3901: Global Warranty – apply without ticket item
- Feature #3921: Print Customizations
- Feature #3974: Inventory Adjustment – Cost & Average Cost
- Feature #3976: Inventory Bin # to inventory export
- Feature #3977: Inventory Adjustment – Location
- Feature #3992: Optimize Device Search
- Feature #4028: Export Inventory Counts
- Feature #3207: Serial Number Entry on a Purchase Order
- Bug #3398: Pending Refurb tickets show up on customer views
- Bug #3674: Issue with Normal/Critical/Warning Statuses
- Bug #3733: Hours cannot be seen when the week day begins on Sunday
- Bug #3773: Ticket Queue Assignee Link
- Bug #3821: Reorder Point and Reorder Amount Override permissions
- Bug #3886: Customer List – Assignee Link Broken
- Bug #3888: User Profile – Broken Gravatar Link
- Bug #3905: VCT – Assign Terminals – Large value
- Bug #3910: RepairQ footer links – Quick Links bar
- Bug #3911: Ticket Transfer – Transfers cannot be opened
- Bug #3913: Creating Suppliers will not display name
- Bug #3923: Ticket View – Can send multiple email receipts by accident
- Bug #3972: Hide Delete button for Purchase Order Items when “Ordered”
- Bug #3979: Prevent Deleting Critical Inventory Conditions
- Bug #3981: Inventory Expense Report – date ordered
- Bug #3982: Repair Ticket – Many Devices and Many Parts
- Bug #3985: Customer View – Ticket Assignee – Broken Link
- Bug #3988: Customer Index – Ticket Count Column
- Bug #3991: Ticket fatal error – customer referral issue
- Bug #3995: Do not require “allow credit” setting to store a positive customer balance
- Bug #4008: Customer List – Ticket Amount Total
- Bug #4016: Staff – Edit – Change IP error
- Bug #4020: Tradein Ticket – Trade In Item – Refund Amount field is not properly displayed
- Bug #4036: Inventory – Manual Inventory Adjustment – Clicking “View” sometimes fails
- Bug #4037: Customer – Credit Transactions – Balance Adjustment – Create multiple adjustments
- Twilio Integration
- QR Code Support
- Performance Enhancements
We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.