Available Opening: Atlanta
The Technical Support Analyst is primarily responsible for fielding and resolving technical software application issues for multiple customers across ServiceCentral’s entire product suite of web-based service chain management solutions. The analyst may also assist with system installation and implementation tasks.
The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members of the development and operations teams to verify, troubleshoot and resolve reported application problems. The analyst will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form relationships with primary customer contacts. The analyst should be proactive in recognizing potential problems or if issue resolution is not meeting customer expectations and escalate issues as needed to ServiceCentral management.
- Technical analysis
- Client support
- Quality assurance testing and training
- Customer service and communication
- 3+ years of customer service/support experience with web-based software applications preferably in Service Management, CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions.
- A well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a “get the job done” type attitude.
- Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Understanding of Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Light travel at times could be required.
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta
Join our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.