Version 0.6 is now released! Here are a few of the new features
- Improvements to the status tag colors
- Feedback & Support directly from the app
- Added default cost to catalog items (instead of just individual inventory items). This will make it easier for you to track prepaid service cards.
- Set discount limit for staff by $ amount or %
- Add inventory items straight from catalog page
- Make “in posession” and “in transit” mutually exclusive
- Upgrade to a more responsive layout (better support for tablets and phone screen sizes)
- Added “other customer” to referrals
- Various other bug-fixes, UI enhancements, etc.
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
See upcoming features for next weeks release on our Roadmap