Beta version 0.4 is now live. All RepairQ instances should now have the following new features:
- Bulk editing of inventory items
- Mail order flag for tickets
- Multiple ticket status filtering at one time
- Remove device types (use item types for everything)
- Remove ticket item types (no longer used)
- Display total earnings instead of ticket total on the ticket list
- Create inventory item and create ticket logged in audit trail
- Hide inactive staff from drop-down menus
- Various other bug-fixes, UI enhancements, etc.
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
See upcoming features for next weeks release on our Roadmap